Support the BYOBottle campaign, a music industry effort to reduce plastic waste by promoting reusable water bottles and water refill stations at music events. Artists, venues, festivals and fans are joining non-profits and business partners to turn the tide on plastic pollution. Together we can help the music industry commit to reducing plastic pollution!
We commit to help reduce plastic waste in the music industry and support artists, venues, festivals and fans who BYOBottle. We will share out the #BYOBottle message on social media.
Make a COMMITMENT to BYOBottle!
- Educate your staff & join the BYOBottle Campaign!
- Outfit your staff with reusable water bottles & beverage containers (view Reusable Vendor List)
- Provide water refill stations for your staff, members, and/or customers
Support Artists/Venues/Festivals with their BYOBottle COMMITMENT:
- Direct your organization to support music industry efforts to promote reusable solutions to reduce plastic waste.
Share Your #BYOBottle COMMITMENT on social media
- Promote your organization’s commitment to #BYOBottle with plastic free solutions, photos of reusables in action, or these BYOBottle graphics. (view Communications Library)